InterBase Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Android, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Linux, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, iOS.
IBDAC (InterBase Data Access Components) is a library of components that provides direct access to InterBase and Firebird database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. IBDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil database servers and support for all data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and look-up fields
- Automatic data updating with the TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TIBCScript component
- Support for using Macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
- Includes annual IBDAC Subscription with Priority Support
InterBase Data Access Components (version 5.1) has a file size of 18.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 147 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.